Sunday, June 29, 2014

I did what on my birthday?

I finally made a decision, probably not the final decision.  Anyone who knows me knows I always leave room for improvement, aka: I can always change my mind!  I've been toying with the idea of a blog for a while now and have decided I'll do it!

On my birthday, very, very late into the night, (I was subsequently tired the next morning), I thought about what part of my life my friends and/or readers would want to read about.  People often ask me about what we're doing with our house, how's the jewelry design business going, (what Art Fair will you be at next?), and they ask about my kiddos.  Writing is not my talent, however I enjoy telling people stories, especially funny ones.  As I make blog entries, I'll be taking this opportunity to sharpen my writing skills.
First blog entry accomplished!    

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Renee, great first blog post. How do I sign up to follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete